Tuesday, June 7, 2011

jewelry factory business industry

I, the author (James Kelly - Enger), at the end of each fiscal year, which suggests that it takes time to determine the percentage of revenues derived from different works of writing that you are inspired by years of freelance writing newsletter I receive. Me, this is also good advice I think that may be associated with the business of jewelry. Nyusuretaperu her:. "You are the 80 percent of his income (and your work), 20% of the customer's business, because it might have heard of the 80/20 Rule This is your you serious? Only way to know is to do accounts. This month is the perfect time to look more closely at your income. Each quarter, add the total revenues this year I have to go a step further, dividing the last quarter of the client. Then I split my income [...] told me that my money these are the numbers that kind of work, and those that are more favorable for me, coming from? You can also set my goals for next year [...] You can easily do the same thing. To create a customer list, please add what you pay each year. Are you the type of work after determining these numbers, I know I have been paid this year to add to your income [...] is an important first step and you come from? Using this information, and more specifically next year, will be able to set realistic career goals. She is an important part of who I was back a year ago. " I could not have said it better myself, I write, or before, I never admitted that we do it when I was actively selling a basket of jewels. But it makes little sense. Your main income comes from knowing where you can concentrate on those areas of your business jewelry. Please think about it. Who is your customer? Where income is? Kelly's advice, and may be subject to a freelance writer, my advice, I think it could be adapted to the same extent as any type of activity. So take a long time in one end of the crisis and some annual or quarterly numbers. You may be surprised to find out what your jewelry you can learn something to help make businesses more

No comments:

Post a Comment